Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Rocky Mountain Resources is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our organization, on our platforms, and with our partners.
We expect all of our team members, enterprises we control and contractual workers to be held accountable to the following:
- To oppose discrimination, harassment or racism of any kind.
- To treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- To recognize and interrupt bias within themselves and others.
- To speak up against actions that threaten the physical and psychological safety of others.
- To create space for diversity of thoughts, ideas, and feelings to act as tools for innovation and creativity.
- Our differences make us a vibrant and successful organization and we strongly encourage our partners to adhere to our stated values as part of our expectations of doing business with one another.